So I just finished a queen sized comforter for a mom who is decorating her son’s bedroom in a Mario Theme. I am super pumped to see her final product with my blanket on the bed. Upgrading the size of my designs is still tricky for me, but I think I did it right after some trial and error. I accidentally put too many inches to extend the sides. When I ran out prematurely, I realized my mistake. I’ve cleaned up the instructions and it was very rewarding to see it complete. I just wanted to lay across it and bask in its size.
This is the blanket put on a full size bed and has a nice drape. The size difference between and full and queen are so minute that I’d rather just only make queens. Anyway, like what you see, check out my Etsy store! OR follow my craft progress on facebook!