Tanoki Mario gets an upgrade

Standard

So I just finished a queen sized comforter for a mom who is decorating her son’s bedroom in a Mario Theme. I am super pumped to see her final product with my blanket on the bed.  Upgrading the size of my designs is still tricky for me, but I think I did it right after some trial and error. I accidentally put too many inches to extend the sides. When I ran out prematurely, I realized my mistake. I’ve cleaned up the instructions and  it was very rewarding to see it complete. I just wanted to lay across it and bask in its size.

This is the blanket put on a full size bed and has a nice drape. The size difference between and full and queen are so minute that I’d rather just only make queens. Anyway, like what you see, check out my Etsy store! OR follow my craft progress on facebook!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s