So I’ve been working on a quilt from remnants gathered from the local fabric stores. I figured this was the best way to make a low cost shield. Its not much to take a picture of yet, so I figured I’d share a project I finished a few months ago. I would love to make more nerdy quilts, but my attention span for projects so all over the place.
The squares are 4×4 inches.I used a gray flannel on the back as well as the data windows. I got pretty frustrated with the ribbon detail around each shape and the gray windows, I’d probably do that differently if I was to make another. The text is also gray flannel. I stenciled out the letters and hand stitched them on. The green background fabric was also too stretchy so it was difficult to sew with. Oh well hindsight is 20/20.